Bob Cole Elite QB School
Join us for this outstanding camp that will teach the essential skills and fundamentals necessary to be an elite QB at the highest level. From the basics of stance and grip, to the intricacies of a quarterbacks footwork and throwing motion, we will instill the mental make up and approach necessary to succeed on and off the field.
This class will emphasize:
- Footwork out of the shotgun and under center (if applicable)
- Catch, Balance and Throw
- Quick 3, 3 and a Hitch and 5 Step if applicable
- Throwing mechanics as well as ball placement
- 1,2, and 3 balls
- Wall Drill for improved mechanics
- Throwing on time in the quick and intermediate game
- Pocket presence along with Ball security in the Pocket
- Decision Making vs different coverages.
This class will be taught by former FBS Offensive Coordinator and Quarterback Coach, Bob Cole. Coach Cole has helped develop former Heisman Finalist Jordan Lynch who is the first quarterback in NCAA history to pass for over 3,000 yards and rush for 1,500 yards.
Where: FASST Performance, 70 Hiton St Easton PA. 18042
When: June 14, 21, 28, and July 5th (Wednesday Evenings 7-8pm
*CLASS IS LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS